AdSense Tips for the First Time User
- Use the Quicksense iPhone App to track your AdSense earnings, stats and more from anywhere. Price: $3.99
- The Google AdSense Preview Tool allows you to see what you’re site would look like with AdSense and even test different colors and formats.
- Google AdSense Keyword Tool; this tool is really useful for identifying the most searched keywords based on the pages of your site.
AdSense Placement Tips
- Ads should be above the first fold for the best click through potential.
- Keep your users in mind. Think about what the user is trying to accomplish on the page and what they’re doing when choosing an ad’s position.
- Placing ads near navigation puts more focus on the ad.
Google AdSense Basics
- AdSense to a free program for web publishers, however you do have to submit an
application and be accepted into the program.
- To fully optimize your ads use Google AdSense channels to test ad performance, testing different ads against each other almost always leads to improvement.
- You can further monetize your pages using the AdSense for search, which increase your ad display opportunities.