Easily Change Your Netflix Password
Netflix is the best thing that could happen to humanity. You can watch majority of TV shows and latest movies easily on it. Netflix regular users often face the password issue. There are multiple applications these days and it’s hard to remember password for each and every one of them. Most of the time people forget passwords but the password recovery process is very easy and you just breeze through it. However, when it comes to Netflix, changing the password is not an easy process.
Steps: How To Change Netflix Password Easily?
So today we guide you through a very easy step by step process of changing your Netflix password. Just follow the instructions below.
- Login to Netflix using the desktop browser but if you have actually forgotten your password, simply visit this page “Password Reset“
- Then insert your email to the required field, after that follow the instructions after which will be sent to your email.
- At the upper corner of your account, select your Name and then select “My Account”
- After getting to your Account, select “Update email and password” link in the account area
- Follow the below instructions by inserting the right information in the right field, such as “Current Password“ “New Password“, then “Confirm New Password”
- After filling that, then you can now select the Save area.
- And you are done!!!
I highly recommend you use a desktop browser for this and not the Netflix app on your phone as they do not have this feature available. You are free to use any browser for this purpose; Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. This process will hardly take any time and trust me you will save time. So just follow the steps and Netflix and chill!