take pictures and share it with friends and family. It is another social media app that is almost as famous as Facebook. Well have you ever wondered or wanted to send Insta Direct message through your PC? If you did, we have a solution for you that is easy and quick. This blog today will guide you how to dm on instagram on pc?
If you are using Instagram through browser and want to send a DM then follow “send automated direct messages on Instagram. But this method is only appropriate for you if you do not want to indulge in proper conversation with the receiver. So basically we are guiding you here on how to have a conversation on Instagram from your PC.
If you are new to Instagram, you might not know about Instagram Web. One of the best feature this app offers is that it can be used through the computer and browser too so you are not restricted to your phones and tablets or iPads.
If you want to use Instagram on PC, just open the web browser and visit www.instagram.com and login using your credentials. Since Insta Web does not feature a DM button, we have a tutorial below to guide you on how to dm on Instagram on pc.
Read along and thank us later.
How to send Instagram direct message using PC, Computer?
1. Download Bluestacks which is a software that acts like an Android device on your PC. We shared the same software for our earlier tutorial to install WhatsApp on PC.
2. Once the download completes, Install the software. It is an easy and straightforward process.
3. On completion of installation click Finish.
4. Wait for a few minutes and let it configure by itself. After that, you will get a welcome screen. Click on Right Arrow.
5. Next, it will ask for a Google id. Enter your Gmail id credentials and proceed forward by clicking on the arrow at the right-hand side.
6. When you’re done with all this setup, a screen similar to the one attached below will appear. Click on Search.
7. Type Instagram in the search bar and click on the Instagram app icon when it shows up.
8. You will be redirected to Play Store. Click on Install.
9. The app will get Installed on your virtual Android device (Bluestacks)
10. After installation finishes, open the app. Click on Login at the bottom of the screen.
11. Enter your Instagram credentials and click Log in.
12. Instagram will open on your PC as it would open in Android app. Click on Instagram Direct icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Now, enjoy sending Instagram Direct message on the computer. Share this with your friends if you found it useful.