Almost all household has Wi-Fi as it is really convenient for everybody. Nevertheless, this piece of technology can be detrimental to the overall health of a person, particularly to children. To be an eye opener, latesttechblogs.com has listed some negative effects of Wi-Fi not just for adults but also for the young ones.
1. Damages childhood growth
2. Contributes to the development of insomnia
3. Disturbs brain function
4. Counterbalances sperm
5. Can cause cardiac Stress
6. Increases the risk of cancer
How to Protect Yourself from Wi-Fi Radiation?
Luckily, there are methods on how you can safeguard yourself from the dangers of Wi-Fi radiation, this includes:
- Avoid placing a wireless router in your kitchen or bedroom.
- Don’t keep your phone inside your pocket.
- Use wired phones when at home, to lessen electromagnetic radiation.
- If you’re pregnant, don’t keep your phone close to your belly.
- Make sure you place your phone at the other end of the room or on the other seat of the car.
- Use texting more often than talking.
- Don’t use wireless baby monitors, as they all function on microwave frequency.
- Disconnect all Wi-Fi gadgets before going to sleep.