WINDOWS 7 BOOT UPDATER ANIMATIONS – Betta Fish Logon Screen
If you are tired of watching same animated Windows logo every time you boot your Windows 7, then there is good news for you. Now you can change the animated Windows logo with betta fish logon in Windows 7, as animation before the login screen is one the new feature in Windows 8. Windows 7 boot updater application works for all versions of Windows 7: 32bit or 64bit, SP1. This application not only changes the logo but can change boot text as well. It is highly recommended that you backup your Windows before using this application.
GET BETTA FISH LOGON
Many applications allow you to have Windows 8 interface but they do not allow you to have animation logo at boot time. Here is the link which allows you to have Windows 7 boot updater animation http://www.coderforlife.com/projects/win7boot. In case you face any problem after making any changes, this website also explains steps for troubleshooting. If you are still not sure whether to download Windows7 boot updater or not here are some features of boot updater
- It modifies the boot animation
- It also modifies the boot text “Starting Windows” and “© Microsoft Corporation”
- It also compiles the images from 105 BMP, PNG, GIF, or TIFF images
- Any other application is not required
- Intelligently design with several checks
- winload.exe and bootres.dll are modified atomically
- Can be run as GUI or command-line program
It works for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 now; follow these steps to get animated betta fish logon for Windows 7.
- Download Windows 7 boot updater
- Unzip the file
- Run the application
- Load boot screen file
- Check that you loaded correct boot screen file
- Click “Apply” to change the boot screen into animated betta fish logon
Now you can enjoy your Windows 7 with new betta fish logon screen.